Thursday, March 4, 2010

comfort
there are things that comfort me like rain, counting the stars and drawing...

today i realized that words dont comfort me
people say "its gonna be ok" all the fing time and if you havnt figured it out yet its never ok lies are wut this world was built on without lies the world would fall apart (dont lie kids)

trust comes slightly easy for me because with listening to others secrets and lives i guess my mind trys to make room

hving people to hold is agift. a gift that not everyone has. we have sisters brothers aunts uncles moms dads that should be good enough huh?

i wish that life would come easier for some people who work as hard as they do and are at ends with life
i wish people like myself who whine and complain about wut they hav in life would just shut the f up
AMEN JIMI

No comments:

Post a Comment